The Website is a site created and operated by Mubaader Services registered in Kuwait and have the registered office at P.O. Box 755, Safat, 13008 Kuwait. The main trading address is Mazaya 2, 15th Floor, Khalid Ibn Alwaleed St. KBT, Kuwait City. This is a Limited Liability Company.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (below);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the Website;
- Any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation: Chat rooms, Bulletin boards, Blogs, Twitter feeds; ("interactive services"). Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Be accurate (where they state facts);
Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
Comply with applicable law in the [Kuwait] and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
Promote sexually explicit material;
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
Be likely to deceive any person;
Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
Promote any illegal activity;